Precision Water Level (PWL): a highly accurate system designed to quickly determine the level or flatness of a solid surface or to align multiple surfaces. Fundamentally, the PWL saves time while providing the highest accuracy among leveling systems. It is becoming popular with engineers, millwrights, and technicians because it:
- Reduces large leveling project times by up to 80% by greatly reducing the time between making adjustments and obtaining a new set of measurements
- Is very easy to use and requires minimal training
- Does not require line of sight
- Includes its own power and lighting
- Is extremely accurate (up to +/- 0.0001 inches at up to 200 feet or +/- 2.5 µm at up to 61m)
- Is quick to setup
- Is portable
- Allows new readings to be taken off of the same reference point after adjustments are made to the surface(s) being measured
- Is intuitive, allowing the user verify the accuracy of the tool or of individual measurements
For more information visit our PWL page.
Tightwire Alignment Tool Kit (TATK): a high-end tool used to align diaphragms utilizing the tight wire technique. For more information, visit our TATK page.
Concentricity Alignment Tool (CAT; also known as an ERAG): manufactured by EDS Measurement Systems, Inc. in Rochester, NY, this tool is used to concentrically align turbine diaphragms to the shaft of the turbine. There are now three measuring heads available that cover the range of most turbines including some of the smaller marine turbines.
More information is available on EDS Measurement Systems’ CAT page.
Electronic Adjustable Measuring Parallels (EAMP): The EAMP is no longer in production. For more information, reach out to EDS Measurement Systems.